- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact within 30 days from the date of receiving it. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred within a week as of the date you requested the return.
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 14 day returns.
- Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 14 days from delivery, or 30 days for defective items.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks, cosmetics and clothing freebies etc.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
- Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 14 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
- The item is not on the Non-Returnables list.
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
- Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
- Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return.
- Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
- How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement or Cash U, depending on individual’s bank process.
- Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of Nordic Heights credit and will be credited to your Nordic Heights Wallet balance. From your Nordic Heights Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on NordicHeights.com or simply transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your Nordic Heights Wallet and Account must be the same.
- Making a purchase less than or equal to the available Nordic Heights Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your Nordic Heights wallet. You will then need to click on “Place Order” and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
- Making a purchase more than the available Nordic Heights wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available Nordic Heights wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card ) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your Nordic Heights Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If Your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your NordicHeights.com wallet credit.